The Blueprint is a document about social change, written for change makers. The focus of the Blueprint is to...
Author Archive for: Christina
Home Christina Madden
Meet Rev. Philip Waite, a new friend of Criterion Institute, who has a passion for connecting faith and finance...
Unlocking the Opportunity in the Pacific Menstrual Health Market, field-building, Gender, Resources
In September 2018 the Criterion Institute, supported by Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and Pacific RISE, facilitated...
Reflection: Beyond Borders Forum – Building the Runway for Young Women to Enter the Global Workforce, Investors, Resources, Social Change Leaders
By Amy Chen Last month, I had the privilege of attending the second annual Beyond Borders Forum, hosted by...
- A Commitment to Address Gender-Based Violence
- Blueprint on Using Finance for Social Change
- Bridging Expertise of Gender and Finance through Investing in Women
- 1K Churches: Congregations Using Finance for Social Change
- Gender Lens Investing and Market Risks (GLIMR)
- Pacific Readiness for Investment in Social Enterprises (Pacific RISE)