We have compiled great articles from 2012 to help your understanding of gender lens investing. Goldman Sachs – Power...
Gender Lens Investing pervaded Socap12. We pulled together a team of Gender Lens Investing Champions – over 40 women...
During SOCAP12, the annual convening for the impact investing community, Joy Anderson sat down with reporter Lucy Soto of...
- A Commitment to Address Gender-Based Violence
- Blueprint on Using Finance for Social Change
- Bridging Expertise of Gender and Finance through Investing in Women
- 1K Churches: Congregations Using Finance for Social Change
- Gender Lens Investing and Market Risks (GLIMR)
- Pacific Readiness for Investment in Social Enterprises (Pacific RISE)