“But I’m not sure how that’s truly material.” This is a refrain we hear constantly when we talk to...
, Investors, News, Resources, Social Change Leaders
This was contributed by Nina Weissberg. Nina Weissberg, CEO of Weissberg Investment Corp (WIC), guides a diverse portfolio of long-term real...
This article by Criterion founder Joy Anderson shares some early lessons learned from developing an investment thesis for the Pacific, many of which are relevant to designing a gender lens investing strategy in other regions or sectors. Click below to read more on ImpactAlpha.
- A Commitment to Address Gender-Based Violence
- Blueprint on Using Finance for Social Change
- Bridging Expertise of Gender and Finance through Investing in Women
- 1K Churches: Congregations Using Finance for Social Change
- Gender Lens Investing and Market Risks (GLIMR)
- Pacific Readiness for Investment in Social Enterprises (Pacific RISE)