Gender lens investing is the incorporation of a gender analysis into the systems of investing to make better decisions....
, Gender, gender-based violence, Investors, Resources, Social Change Leaders
From Cornerstone Capital: Recently, Cornerstone Capital’s Head of Impact Strategy, Katherine Pease, sat down for an in-depth discussion...
Reflection: Finance and Gender Experts in Vietnam Shape a Growing Community of Practice in Gender Lens Investing Across Southeast Asia, Investors, Resources, Social Change Leaders
Over 40 gender and finance experts came together with community leaders in Ho Chi Minh City for a two-day...
- A Commitment to Address Gender-Based Violence
- Blueprint on Using Finance for Social Change
- Bridging Expertise of Gender and Finance through Investing in Women
- 1K Churches: Congregations Using Finance for Social Change
- Gender Lens Investing and Market Risks (GLIMR)
- Pacific Readiness for Investment in Social Enterprises (Pacific RISE)