TYPES OF CAPITAL Public Equities Companies whose practices and policies either facilitate violence in the workplace and/or do...
, Domestic and online, Due diligence process and process metrics, Private debt, Private equities, Private investors, Roadmap, Workplace
AUDIENCES Private Investors Private investors have the power and flexibility to move capital to address gender-based violence and/or...
- A Commitment to Address Gender-Based Violence
- Blueprint on Using Finance for Social Change
- Bridging Expertise of Gender and Finance through Investing in Women
- 1K Churches: Congregations Using Finance for Social Change
- Gender Lens Investing and Market Risks (GLIMR)
- Pacific Readiness for Investment in Social Enterprises (Pacific RISE)