Criterion Institute’s Joy Anderson, Pacific RISE impact investing lead, shares why Pacific RISE is developing an investment thesis.
Pacific RISE will use gender lens investing to incorporate gender into financial analysis to improve investments and promote equitable...
<iframe width=”1200″ height=”705″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/zJGcOTMSpnA” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>
- A Commitment to Address Gender-Based Violence
- Blueprint on Using Finance for Social Change
- Bridging Expertise of Gender and Finance through Investing in Women
- 1K Churches: Congregations Using Finance for Social Change
- Gender Lens Investing and Market Risks (GLIMR)
- Pacific Readiness for Investment in Social Enterprises (Pacific RISE)