Criterion Institute and Urbane Development co-designed a pilot TOOLKIT train the trainer curriculum that introduces possibilities and creates capacity for vendors of the Flatbush Caton Market through their Flatbush Rising project to move from a participation role in the local economy to one that is shaping and leading economic development in their community.
- A Commitment to Address Gender-Based Violence
- Blueprint on Using Finance for Social Change
- Bridging Expertise of Gender and Finance through Investing in Women
- 1K Churches: Congregations Using Finance for Social Change
- Gender Lens Investing and Market Risks (GLIMR)
- Pacific Readiness for Investment in Social Enterprises (Pacific RISE)