Criterion Institute’s President, Joy Anderson, and Katherine Miles authored the State of the Field of Gender Lens Investing report documenting a comprehensive history of the field and strategies for the road ahead. The report, published in October 2015, narrates the history of Gender Lens Investing, offers several strategic road maps for the future, and names in the bibliography many organizations that are doing this work.
A generous grant from the Wallace Global Fund allowed Criterion to research, publish, and amplify this report through a Summit in Washington, D.C. in April 2016. For questions or comments, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few articles that have been written about the report’s impact:
- The Potential of Gender Lens Investing – by Susan Gibbs on Impact Alpha’s Gender Lens
- Impact investing: due diligence with a gender lens – or, Where the women and girls are – by Suzanne Biegel on Clearly So
- 5 Powerful Ways to Use Your Purse to Help Women and Girls – by Geri Stengel on Forbes
- Stranded No More – by Luisamaria Ruiz Carlile, on the Veris Wealth Partners Blog
- Why the World Must Invest in Women Now – by Randall Kempner in Financial Times